ARLA/CLUSTER: Regulamentos de Radiocomunicações da UIT publicados em 2016

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 3 de Novembro de 2016 - 20:47:04 WET

2016 ITU Radio Regulations released

The 2016 ITU Radio Regulations have been released. They are available
as a free download via the ITU website, in English and five other
languages

"Following the successful completion of the World Radiocommunication
Conference 2015, I am pleased to announce the issue of the ITU Radio
Regulations, edition of 2016 which will come into force for all the
signatory parties on 1 January 2017," said François Rancy, Director of
the ITU Radiocommunication Bureau.

"This global treaty known as the ITU Radio Regulations, and upon which
mobile communications and all other uses of the wireless technology
internationally depend, is celebrating its 110th anniversary," said
ITU Secretary-General Houlin Zhao. "An incredible success story!"

"I look forward to welcoming the ITU membership to the celebrations in
honour of the 110th anniversary of the Radio Regulations, which will
take place during the World Radiocommunication Seminar (WRS-16) being
held in Geneva from 12 – 16 December 2016."

You can download your copy of the ITU Radio Regulations via
https://www.itu.int/pub/R-REG-RR-2016