ARLA/CLUSTER: REP - Rede dos Emissores Portugueses partners with RFinder - The World Wide Repeater Directory!

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 23 de Maio de 2016 - 12:47:02 WEST

*REP* - Rede dos Emissores Portugueses and *RFinder* are pleased to
announce a new partnership agreement effective 15 May, 2016. REP has now
joined as the tenth Member Society of RFinder.

REP of the Portugal will be responsible for maintaining the very latest PT
repeater data for RFinder - The World Wide Repeater Directory. Portuguese
radio amateurs who subscribe will have access to the entire world's
directory while supporting REP of Portugal.

RFinder is a steadily growing worldwide repeater directory which has over
60.000 repeaters in over 170 countries. Annual ~9€ subscription to RFinder
provides access to repeater data through its collections of Apps on Android
and iPhone, RadioBuddy on iPhone, web, RT Systems and CHIRP radio
programmers.

RFinder's new feature of repeater routing ( http://routes.rfinder.net
<https://u2119952.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=vX4jg1OZyVKP-2Fm71gGkaShvzKwdMy9fnTZXIBdRmjJNFuPnAgQnDANC-2F-2FGhuJolA_KUNZW3Ua-2F3cI6mTgWbs-2BKnEjQgW7Dgytr94bo0ryVTv71I-2F7dAPuh0onOO-2FiheGcVgTEcMDpwWyHXvh-2FQ-2BiEPr-2B3P9pJVU1ZY-2BZMdu1wgkC6LcoCnFkLlb3PDUOzBo8SwJEbvZTNNj7EAQtlJVOCTE3jYb3MOruvuBo6vakF7kQYH4OpnKMPGCZm-2FHdbHte5s5a74hCW6SiI4QJC5yQSx7R1Rhc6vz-2BAOVs2DWlzsHs-3D>
) allows finding of repeaters over routes worldwide. One subscription,
access to repeater data worldwide, from any computing device on Windows,
Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and popular GPS systems. Real-time radio
programming on Android and iPhone is provided by the open source RFinderPi,
which is based on the Raspberry Pi. RFinder is tightly integrated with
EchoLink both on Android and iPhone, providing one-click connection to
repeaters worldwide from the directory!

The RFinder team is honored to be REP - Rede dos Emissores Portugueses'
partner, providing the very latest repeater information and directory
technology for the Radio Amateurs of Portugal. We look forward to working
with REP to make the directory even better for Portuguese hams and visitors
to Portugal.  "Our partnership with REP is exciting...not only our 10th
Member society, but our partnership now completes our official coverage of
southwestern Europe...," ays Bob Greenberg, W2CYK, creator of RFinder - The
World Wide Repeater Directory.

Rede dos Emissores Portugueses, is the IARU representative for Portugal.

- * RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Radio Amateurs Canada...
Canadian Amateurs who subscribe contribute to RAC.*
- * RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory App of Radio Society of
Great Britain... UK Amateurs who subscribe contribute to RSGB.*
- * RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Amateur Radio Society
Italia… IT Amateurs who subscribe contribute to ARS Italia.*
- * RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Federación Mexicana de
Radioexperimentadores… MX Radioaficionados who subscribe contribute to
FMRE.*
* - RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Deutscher Amateur Radio
Club...DE Amateurs who subscribe contribute to DARC DE.*
* - RFinder isEl directorio de repetidor con la base de datos oficial de
Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles...ES Amateurs who subscribe contribute
to URE ES.*
* - RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of L’association Réseau des
Émetteurs Français...FR Amateurs who subscribe contribute to REF FR.*
* - RFinder is the Online Repeater Directory of American Radio Relay
League...US Amateurs who subscribe contribute to ARRL US.*
* - RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Cayman Amateur Radio
Society...KY Amateurs who subscribe contribute to CARS KY.*
* - RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of Rede dos Emissores
Portugueses...PT Amateurs who subscribe contribute to REP PT.*

RFinder Android can be found at http://market.rfinder.net
<https://u2119952.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=Iy7GokSb-2BONiNldSqs7TpPOjgOJ9qhaqFC8dVrezIckBB5OQgzEJdvuLAS6yPoP7_KUNZW3Ua-2F3cI6mTgWbs-2BKnEjQgW7Dgytr94bo0ryVTv71I-2F7dAPuh0onOO-2FiheGcF4ePagik-2BSDMvqloLCfH1E6CYhIqVCIsBjLWiTpcR9IXmW-2FCfP3mFks26UbPAxKUi5GFsNfgS8O5HiMznACNC9-2FbLW71iXp-2BUYfFaluPxHLzKzhYKX9n-2BlCBcRXQHeiJeqbyi7DURgqlPqauTZ3fQ1fiSkHTsS-2FI8c6UKDHLirI-3D>
and RFinder iOS can be found at http://itunes.rfinder.net
<https://u2119952.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=aS652glQx7uA7-2BzdS-2BWhq2k-2Fl6WpzBJTbXpE9ySM7CC4c6Pokv-2Fo4Muq7IV5XisI_KUNZW3Ua-2F3cI6mTgWbs-2BKnEjQgW7Dgytr94bo0ryVTv71I-2F7dAPuh0onOO-2FiheGcplB-2B5te3e9Bn4Y7OwdWlaIH2QvB3iQfhuot5hkcKzA9OGSBuzKybCO35AMs6JetTCnCvaAaAFo-2BIVuaXF5S9cDyDFpY6OWLA7z8ZdanPwfe8Vn1-2Fv8FUyDaLlaxWK4twFkCzo17W2naRo9Wy3IgsiBBenKVdZ07jSV0xCJnacQk-3D>
. Those without an Apple or Android device can subscribe with the link at
the bottom of http://subscribe.rfinder.net
<https://u2119952.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/click?upn=5TUoWLcilOGDUZzMFqxbZyb9ZvxHyWEO6M4jjGmA0ESUPkQlPSFGMEsY1u5ckTjz_KUNZW3Ua-2F3cI6mTgWbs-2BKnEjQgW7Dgytr94bo0ryVTv71I-2F7dAPuh0onOO-2FiheGc3a6soz4aO7HaVh7WkpfJyoTeIaJyju-2BsWZ3oRsx06LtaDavbdPXNs8oBY6CIMnvQK6MEl6OPipxoLaHwSuOiyGL2wRrD-2BVeAwVszv-2FsPMz6LltIsStwiYg-2B-2BMCnGsd9TDg6pjRT0u9l8UMeSrvNHnGpZMSIstJCvzMkf2-2BGvePs-3D>
.

*Bob Greenberg W2CYK*