ARLA/CLUSTER: RFinder estabelece parceria com a REP

CS7AGH cs7agh sapo.pt
Segunda-Feira, 23 de Maio de 2016 - 10:57:09 WEST

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/rep-rede-dos-emissores-portugueses-partners-with-rfinder-the-world-wide-repeater-directory.524178/

The RFinder team is honored to be REP - Rede dos Emissores Portugueses'
partner, providing the very latest repeater information and directory
technology for the Radio Amateurs of Portugal. We look forward to
working with REP to make the directory even better for Portuguese hams
and visitors to Portugal. "Our partnership with REP is exciting...not
only our 10th Member society, but our partnership now completes our
official coverage of southwestern Europe...," ays Bob Greenberg, W2CYK,
creator of RFinder - The World Wide Repeater Directory.

Rede dos Emissores Portugueses, is the IARU representative for Portugal.

- /RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of *Radio Amateurs
Canada*... Canadian Amateurs who subscribe contribute to RAC./
- /RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory App of *Radio Society of
Great Britain*... UK Amateurs who subscribe contribute to RSGB./
- /RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of *Amateur Radio Society
Italia…* IT Amateurs who subscribe contribute to ARS Italia./
- /RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of *Federación Mexicana de
Radioexperimentadores…* MX Radioaficionados who subscribe contribute to
FMRE./
/- RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of *Deutscher Amateur
Radio Club...*DE Amateurs who subscribe contribute to DARC DE./
/- RFinder isEl directorio de repetidor con la base de datos oficial de
*Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles...*ES Amateurs who subscribe
contribute to URE ES./
/- RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of *L’association Réseau
des Émetteurs Français...*FR Amateurs who subscribe contribute to REF FR./
/- RFinder is the Online Repeater Directory of *American Radio Relay
League*...US Amateurs who subscribe contribute to ARRL US./
/- RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of *Cayman Amateur Radio
Society*...KY Amateurs who subscribe contribute to CARS KY./
/- RFinder is the Official Repeater Directory of *Rede dos Emissores
Portugueses*...PT Amateurs who subscribe contribute to REP PT./

--

73,
Paulo