ARLA/CLUSTER: Pode visitar a Dayton Hamvention 2016 "à cabeça de" W5KUB nos próximos 5 dias

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 18 de Maio de 2016 - 13:53:49 WEST

Hamvention Webcast

Hamvention 2016 live broadcast.

We start the broadcast today, Weds May 18th about 8:30 AMCT for a 10 hour
drive. (1430 UTC Wed) .

We will be live all day Thurs and then the show on Friday, Sat, and Sunday.

Astronaut *Doug Wheelock* will be with us as co-host. We have over 60
prizes for our viewers. Just watch and answer when your name is called and
you win it. We have antenna analyzers, auto antenna tuners, hf and vhf/uhf
antennas, weather stations, mobile rigs and more.

Tune it to W5KUB.COM <http://www.w5kub.com/> to watch for the next 5 days