ARLA/CLUSTER: Waters and Stanton é considerado o "Europe's Ham Store Kenwood’s Dealer of the Year for 2015/2016"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 16 de Maio de 2016 - 12:41:57 WEST

Waters and Stanton Europe's Ham Store - Kenwood Dealer of the year 2015/2016

*Waters and Stanton* have proved that providing customers with 'Ham Shack'
testing facilities with contest grade antennas from 160m through to 23cms
Works, by becoming Kenwood’s Dealer of the Year for 2015/2016

*Justin Johnson G0KSC* accredits the reason W&S outsold the next competitor
by more than £100,000.00 was a result of remaining totally impartial to any
one manufacturer and providing customers with the ability to fully test
their next purchase in a decent ham radio operating environment.

Some of the sales team at W&S. Left to Right, Peter Waters G3OJV, Just
Johnson G0KSC, Mark Haynes M0DXR (Kenwood) Jeff Stanton G6XYU, Steve Hoy
G7JPU, Simon Wilkinson M5AEJ and Kris Wise, M6KTW

‘’You would not spend thousands of pounds on a new car without test driving
it so why do it with your radio equipment? Rather than give our customers
the chance to choose their radios on looks and receive performance on
small, noisy, low-level antennas, we provide the very best antenna
selection opportunities from HF to microwave in order our customers can get
the very best impression from their proposed purchase’’ Justin said.

‘’We provide facilities for our customers to do A/B comparisons between two
potential radios if the purchaser is still unsure, or the ability to test
between their current radio and a new one if they want to bring their
current rig along.’’ He went on to say.

‘’I am at the front end of the operation and spend my day on the shop floor
and can often be found at one of the 12 independent operator positions
testing and comparing radios. We are the only provider of Ham equipment in
the UK where every one of the top HF Radios, traditional or SDR can be
tested and compared with one another in a single environment, nowhere else
can anyone do this right now.’’

W&S import a wider variety of products than any other UK dealer and are
UK’s home to top brands such as Elecraft, Apache Labs, MFJ, Heil, SteppIR
and many others, in addition to Kenwood.

Justin takes a very ‘hands-on’ approach to radio selection and encourages
hams to contact him and book a date in order to ensure sufficient time can
be spent with customers which enables them to make an informed decision.

Should you want to venture into SDR and need advice or want the very best
in traditional Ham Radio equipment, look no further than W&S and call
Justin G0KSC today – 01702 204 965

www.wsplc.com