ARLA/CLUSTER: Alteração radical no site da Icom para o Reino Unido

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 2 de Março de 2016 - 12:53:57 WET

New Icom UK website Dedicated to Everything in Two-Way Radio

If you have recently visited the *Icom UK* website, you will have noticed a
radical change. The website (www.icomuk.co.uk
<http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2016/march/%20http:/www.icomuk.co.uk>),
has been given a new, modern, responsive design to help customers navigate
the vast wealth of two way radio information whether they are a business
user, sailor, pilot or hobbyist.

The new responsive website designed and developed by Redburn Consultancy
has a modern, clear design and is simple to navigate. It is packed with new
features including a dedicated knowledge base of information. The new
website has been designed to provide an optimal viewing experience with
easy reading and navigation. There is now minimum of resizing, panning and
scrolling across the widest range of devices from your desktop computer to
your mobile phone.

*Ian Lockyer*, Marketing Manager of Icom UK said, ‘We are very excited
about the launch of our new look website. There was a vast wealth of
content on the old site that customers may not have been able to easily
access. What we have done is bring all that content to the fore and marry
it with our ever changing social media content. We hope that this modern
website is easy to navigate and use.

So if you are looking for everything in two way radio, visit our new
website at www.icomuk.co.uk
<http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2016/march/%20http:/www.icomuk.co.uk>.