ARLA/CLUSTER: Live ham webcast and simulcast on WBCQ "the planet" on 5130 kHz.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 1 de Março de 2016 - 13:15:31 WET

Live ham webcast

Glen Popiel, KW5GP will be back on Amateur Radio Roundtable this Tues
night March 1 showing and talking about Arduino projects.

Also Rich Moseson, from CQ magazine will be joining us.

Tune in to W5KUB.COM at 8 PMCT or (0200 UTC Wed) chat room and phone
lines will be open for our viewers to call in.

Also note, all our shows are simulcast on famous international
shortwave station WBCQ "the planet" on 5130 khz. Please note we are
moving from 5110 this week to 5130 because the military is needing
that freq.