ARLA/CLUSTER: India lança satélite para radioamadores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 23 de Junho de 2016 - 13:26:21 WEST

 India launches ham radio satellites

On June 22 the Indian Space Agency ISRO successfully launched several
satellites carrying amateur radio payloads

The CSAT Swayam satellite was one of those launched. The 1U CubeSat
carries a digital store and forward messaging system for use by the
amateur radio community.

Rupesh Lad VU2LRD / VU2COE from the College of Engineering Pune CSAT Team says:

"We are eagerly waiting for your reception report of CW Morse Beacon
at 437.025 MHz. You can also get the decoded Beacon Data by entering
beacon in Swayam Beacon Decoder available on our website."

The post launch TLEs for tracking the satellite are at
http://www.coep.org.in/csat

Download the COEP Swayam Leaflet PDF
https://ukamsat.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/coep-swayam-summary.pdf

Frequencies of other satellites on the launch
https://amsat-uk.org/2016/05/25/amateur-satellite-launch-from-india/