ARLA/CLUSTER: Enquanto uns tem o Pokémon Go, os radioamadores tem o PokéHAM GOta

Joăo Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 19 de Julho de 2016 - 14:33:40 WEST

PokéHAM GOta (or Parity, Amended)

*PokéHAM GOta?*A Ham Radio version of the little game that's sweeping the
country?

*Gary Pearce KN4AQ* says: Sorry, no. That's just click bait to get you to
check out this show about something far more important to Ham Radio, but
maybe a little dry. We don't want to give it away, but nobody reads these
descriptions anyway, so we feel fairly safe.

On July 13, the House Energy & Commerce Committee approved an amended
version of HB 1301, the Amateur Radio Parity Act. So we'll show you that
vote and a few comments, and then Gary reviews the original bill compared
to the amended bill.

The vote: 1:44
What's next, and why 'amended'? 15:13
Compare the original and amended versions 21:02

Watch HRN 259: PokéHAM GOta (or Parity, Amended)

https://youtu.be/d7sDOe1-T9g

Previous editions of HamRadioNow
http://www.youtube.com/user/HamRadioNow/videos