ARLA/CLUSTER: Curso básico online para obtenção do certificado de radioamador no Canada

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Julho de 2016 - 11:25:34 WEST

Canadian Online Radio Course outline

Calling interested Ham's to hold Radio Courses this fall. We are not
asking for our course but rather to invite you to hold your own
course.

We have created pages on our website to assist those who wish to
encourage new hams into the hobby but may not have the time needed to
create a lesson plan and gather support information.

If you or your club would like to learn more about holding your own
radio course please go to our website. All the information is free to
use.

http://www.gbarc.ca/course_outline.php