ARLA/CLUSTER: SOTA activations and ARAM Contest next weekend in Portugal

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 13 de Julho de 2016 - 11:40:55 WEST

A group of friends are planning a multi-band activation on Serra do
Socorro, Portugal on the 16th of July, Saturday, on PMR (446Mhz), CB
(11m), VHF, UHF, HF, 6m, DMR, D-Star and maybe 23cm (1.2Ghz).

During the whole day the team will be activating the SOTA spot
CT/ES-007 - Serra do Socorro, participate/contribute whenever and if
possible on the 12th A.R.A.M VHF/UHF 2016 contest but, above all,
hanging out and making some radio!

We invite all those interested in embarking in this adventure to pick
up their cool-box and a light brunch/lunch/snack, go up the hill and
show up or, be aware of the spots and participate from your shack,
summit or portable/mobile.

According to the activity plan of Portuguese Ham Association ARLA, on
this day Miguel Andrade (CT1ETL) and friends will be activating the
sota spot CT/ES-003 - Serra da Arrábida so we have the possibility of
making some Sota 2 Sota contacts.

To all of you who are thinking on participate, on site with us or
through contacts to the summit, the gesture will be thoroughly
appreciated.

Please share this information with your friends, groups, social
networks and associations.

Best Regards from Portugal

João Costa, CT1FBF