ARLA/CLUSTER: Ainda há vagas para quem possa e queira participar numa "Dxpedition" ao Camboja

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 11 de Julho de 2016 - 12:05:37 WEST

More room to join XU7MDC International Team

The *XU7MDC International Team* is working very hard in these weeks to
build, a very professional Dxpedition. They are testing many new items and
tools overall to be able to reduce weight on the plane and maximize the
results on their location at Sihanoukville Beach, Cambodia.

As a matter of fact a little change in their local accommodation gives them
now possibly more room for another CW operator and one more SSB operator.

So if anybody would like to join them, they suggest to contact them as
soon as possible. Please contact the leader Antonio, IZ8CCW iz8ccw<at>
mdxc.org, and/or the co-leader, Gabriele, I2VGW i2vgw<at>arrl.net.

They will be on the air from November 4-14th, 2016. They remind everyone
that they plan, as usual, to operate 24/24 hours with 5 stations from the
beach with a particular focus on the low bands and Digital modes. Antonio,
IZ8CCW, and Gabriele, I2VGW, will be sharing their new adventure with the
other 18 members/operators from five countries.

More details and information can be found on their Web site at:
http://www.mdxc.org/xu7mdc

Fonte: OPDX