ARLA/CLUSTER: Artigos na revista "Ultimate Motorcycling" para motociclistas/radioamadores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Julho de 2016 - 14:11:03 WEST

Ham Radio in Ultimate Motorcycling magazine

Radio amateur *Jonathan Handler KA6USA* writes about the hobby in *Ultimate
Motorcycling*

After last year’s successful Moto DX Safari in which I went with friends
ham radio camping with an Icom IC-7200 on a Honda Gold Wing, I decided to
reprise the idea this year. Only this time I rode a 2016 Harley–Davidson
CVO Road Glide Ultra to Temecula, Calif., to try out Icom America’s brand
new IC-7300 rig with all the trimmings.

The Ultra was a great choice, with its cavernous top case and panniers, to
store gear, super-comfortable cockpit and its smooth and powerful ride that
simply ate up the 150-mile, mostly freeway, ride to my destination.

As well as reviewing the IC-7300 Jonathan also give his views on the
Bioenno Power BLF-1230W Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery, Alpha Antenna 6-160
meter Multiband Tactical System and the MFJ-939I Automatic Tuner and Random
Wire Antenna

Read the full story at
https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2016/07/01/ham-on-a-hog-ii-ham-radio-rider-to-doffo-winery-via-2016-harley-cvo-road-glide-ultra/