ARLA/CLUSTER: Acompanhe ao vivo e em directo a visita de W5KUB a uma Hamfest

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 28 de Janeiro de 2016 - 12:47:29 WET

Live Hamfest webcast

Tune in to *w5kub.com <http://w5kub.com>* on Friday afternoon January 29
starting about 1:00 PM Central you can watch and ride along as we drive the
200 miles from Memphis, Tn to Jackson, MS.

W5KUB,COM will be live webcasting the *Capital City Hamfest* this Saturday
January 30 from 8 AM until 5 PM Central Time. We will also be giving prizes
out to our lucky viewers that are logged in to the chat room. Lots of
special interviews and surprises to see.

Tune in to W5KUB.COM <http://www.w5kub.com/> and sit back and enjoy.