ARLA/CLUSTER: Noticias da Dayton Hamvention 2016

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 19 de Janeiro de 2016 - 13:13:54 WET

Dayton Hamvention News

• 2016 Dayton Top Band Dinner (27th Annual Event!)
Continuing the great Dayton Top Band Dinner tradition that George,
K8GG, and George, W8UVZ, started, I am proud to announce the 27th
Annual Dayton TopBand Dinner.

Dinner reservations are now available for 2016!
Friday evening May 20, 2016, at the Crowne Plaza in the Presidential
Ballroom - downtown Dayton, Ohio. Top Band Social hour is at 6:00 PM
and Dinner starts at 7:00 PM. Come and have dinner with the guys you
work on 160 meters and enjoy great TopBand discussions.

The excellent 2016 Top Band Dinner program is being assembled. I will
update the website soon.
Dinner reservations are available on line with credit cards and
PayPal. Use the contact us information from the web site if you need
to make other arrangements.
The 2016 Dayton Top Band Dinner details are here:
http://topbanddinner.com
Scroll down to make your reservations.

Four nights of great Top Band, DX and Contesting hospitality are also
at the Crowne Plaza Contest Super Suite. Details are here:
http://contestsupersuite.com

Slots are filling up fast at Dayton Contest University
http://contestuniversity.com
Contest Dinner reservations are open at: http://contestdinner.com
If you enjoy having fun on the 160 meter band, the 27th Annual Top
Band Dinner is for you!
Hope to see you at the 2016 Dayton TopBand Dinner
73,
Tim K3LR
Dayton Top Band Dinner Chairman

• Contest Dinner (full table update)
We sold ALL of the round tables of 8 in less than a week this year -
last year it took 4 months! So we have opened up larger table
reservations - you can now get a table for 12!
http://contestdinner.com
Email me if you have questions.

CU in Dayton,
Tim K3LR