ARLA/CLUSTER: High frequency PCB, Microwave PCB

Bicheng PCB mkt1 bicheng-151230.com
Terça-Feira, 12 de Janeiro de 2016 - 12:34:16 WET

Hi Cluster ,

Good day.

High frequency PCB is a special circuit board which electromagnetic frequency is higher in general. High frequency can be defined as the frequency above 1GHz.

We have rich experience in building high frequency material PCB's which are used in power divider, combiner, coupler, power amplifier, trunk amplifier, station and 3G and 4G antenna.

It includes:
1) RO4350B, RO4003C, F4B base material

2) NPTH and PTH(≥ 20 μm)
3) Thermal stress: 288°C/10sec
4) Permitivity: ε2.1-10.0
5) Base copper: 0.5oz, 1oz
6) Mixed with FR-4

7) Multilayer PCB
8) Immersion gold, HASL lead free.

9) Substrate:

RO4350B

RO4003C

mil

mm

mil

mm

4

0.100

8

0.203

10

0.254

12

0.300

13.3

0.338

20

0.508

20

0.508

32

0.813

30

0.762

60

1.524

60

1.524

-

-

If you have requirements on these PCB's, please do not hesitate to contact us by simply reply back to this email or following contacts. I will get back to you ASAP.

Wish you the best in trade.

Ruth Huang | Business development

Bicheng PCB |(86-755-21949341 | www.bicheng-pcb.com | sales12  bicheng-pcb.com

If you do not want to receive emails from Bicheng about marketing communications, reply as “remove†in the subject line.

Bicheng is located at Baoan, Shenzhen, China 518103.