ARLA/CLUSTER: S9TM: Activação em 144 MHz EME desde São Tomé e Príncipe com 2 x 10 elementos Yagis InnovAntennas OWL Yagis.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 4 de Janeiro de 2016 - 13:13:37 WET

S9TM activated on 144MHz EME

The first moon-bounce contact from S9. Qso with KB8RQ is now the first of
several that we logged during our visit. We hope more DXpeditions do this.

L. to R. Young children from Sao Tome, back is Ray W2RE, Pat N2IEN and Lee
WW2DX.

Antennas were 2 x 10 element 144MHZ InnovAntennas OWL Yagis.

InnovAntennas supplied all antenna related hardware, splitters, cables
baluns and of course the antennas. This selection was made due to the
reputation of G0KSC-designed low noise Yagis considered to be important on
such a DXpedition where noise levels are relatively unknown.