ARLA/CLUSTER: Pode doar à AMSAT através do eBay

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 29 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 12:44:12 WET

eBay donations for AMSAT

Are you an eBay seller? One item, ten items, or a full-time business you
can donate a percentage of your winning bid to AMSAT.

To do so, do not list your item with the basic listing tool, select
advanced tools. eBay will give you a warning message that it is for
large volume sellers, however this is where the eBay for Charity tool
is found.

You can 'select another nonprofit you love' and search for either AMSAT
or Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation. Choose the percentage amount
of the sale you would like to donate to AMSAT and boom. When your item
sells and the winning bidder pays, eBay will deduct the percentage
from your take and forward it to AMSAT.

Sometimes we are getting rid of our old equipment, sometimes selling
something new. In any case, won't you consider giving a piece of the pie
to a new satellite and choose AMSAT for your eBay for Charity.

Bruce, KK5DO