ARLA/CLUSTER: Britânica InnovAntennas continua a crescer e necessita de mais colaboradores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 23 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 13:20:01 WET

InnovAntennas continued growth - More staff needed!

InnovAntennas continues to grow in both the commercial and ham
markets, so much so that two more workshop hands are needed to help
furnish orders and reduce the wait time of our customers.

The required applicants would have knowledge and understanding of
milling machines, lathes and drill presses (preferably CNC) and be
based in the Essex area. Attention to detail and a pride in your work
attitude are an absolute must.

The roles will be hand-building and packing of our antenna systems
from the smallest 70cms Yagis to large Over the Horizon Radar arrays
for defence purposes.

If you are interested in a full or part time position and some or all
of the above applies to you and you are not far away from Hockley
Essex, contact InnovAntennas for more information.

Justin Johnson - Director

InnovAntennas Limited
InnovAntennas America, Inc
www.InnovAntennas.com
justin  innovantennas.com

Our new address:
InnovAntennas Ltd/Waters and Stanton Ltd
Spa House
22 Main Road
Hockley
Essex  SS5 4QS