ARLA/CLUSTER: Dados dos "ChubuSat" japoneses lançados hoje

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 12 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 13:35:51 WET

Japanese Ham Radio satellite launch

ChubuSat-2, ChubuSat-3 and Horyu-4 are expected to launch between 0845-0930
UT on Friday, Feb 12 into a 575 km, 31 degree inclination orbit

*Yasutaka Narusawa JR2XEA* provides the following information on
ChubuSat-2/3:

Nagoya University(NU) and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries(MHI) developed 50kg
microsatellite ChubuSat-2(NU) and ChubuSat-3(MHI). These satellites have
amateur VHF receiver and amateur UHF transmitter, and will be launched on
Feb. 12 2016 from Tanegashima, Japan. Komaki Amateur SATCOM Club operates
these satellites from Komaki, Japan.

After the satellite separation, each satellite will transmit UHF CW beacon
message including battery voltage etc. which is very important information
for our initial and critical operation. So we are very happy if you receive
the CW beacon message and report to us email:
chubusat2  frontier.phys.nagoya-u.ac.jp

In following web site, we show the information(frequency, format, TLE,
etc.) about ChubuSat-2 and ChubuSat-3. If we have your report, we will show
your report in this page.
https://www.frontier.phys.nagoya-u.ac.jp/en/chubusat/
chubusat_satellite2.html
<https://www.frontier.phys.nagoya-u.ac.jp/en/chubusat/chubusat_satellite2.html>

Both satellite will provide the message exchange service. After the
on-orbit checkout of the satellite(maybe one month after launch), you can
use this service, sending your message with VHF uplink, then your message
is written to the on-board memory. By sending inquiry message, anyone can
read your message with UHF downlink.

ChubuSat-2 Satellite
Uplink:  145.815 MHz FSK  1200bps
Downlink: 437.100 MHz GMSK 9600bps and CW

ChubuSat-3 Satellite
Uplink:  145.840 MHz FSK  1200bps
Downlink: 437.425 MHz GMSK 9600bps and CW

The uplink/downlink format will be uploaded in above web site.

We hope you get interested in our satellites, receive beacon messages, and
enjoy the message exchange service.

Best regards,

*Yasutaka Narusawa JR2XEA*

Horyu-4 downlink 437.375 MHz & 2400.300 MHz 1k2 AFSK,9k6 GMSK, S_BPSK, CW
http://kitsat.ele.kyutech.ac.jp/horyu4WEB/horyu4.html
http://www.amsatuk.me.uk/iaru/finished_detail.php?serialnum=434
https://www.facebook.com/Horyu-4-Arc-Event-Generator-and-Investigation-Satellite-780188535364868/