ARLA/CLUSTER: 10 boas razões para tornar o radioamadorismo numa actividade portátil

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 5 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 16:06:54 WET

Top 10 reasons to take Ham Radio portable

In his blog James Stevens M0JCQ says 'portable amateur radio operation
is the reason I'm still in the hobby'.

Since getting licensed I’ve not lived in a house with a garden and
inevitably my options for home antennas are extremely limited.
Add massive noise levels across the HF bands and RFI to neighbours
when I operate above the 20m and then you have all the reasons I
started taking my rig into the great outdoors.

But despite this, portable operation has a lot to offer, even if you
are a shack sloth and have an awesome setup. I’ll use this post to
outline just what I have found through my experiences of almost
exclusive /p operating over the last few years.

Read M0JCQ's blog post at
http://www.hamblog.co.uk/top-10-reasons-to-take-ham-radio-portable/