ARLA/CLUSTER: Malta - Informações completas do repetidor Analogico/Digital (DMR) 9H1BB

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 4 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 14:03:40 WET

Malta 9H1BBS analogue & DMR Motobro repeater information

The name this end is William (Bill) Batey GØDEO / 9H1IA, owner and
operator of the 9H1BBS Repeater Systems on the Island of Malta which
have served many X-pats while on holiday, either direct or through
EchoLink to keep in contact with other amateurs here on the islands,
or back home in the UK.

Been advised to pass on this updated information regarding the
repeaters I have set up on the Island of Malta which went into
operation on the 1st January 2006 and remain operational to date.

Both repeaters are operated under my 9H1BBS licence and identify
themselves every 15 minutes in voice as follows, (9H1BBS VHF Repeater)
and (9H1BBS UHF Repeater).

The repeaters require a CTCSS tone of 77Hz for access and both have a
1 second tail.

The VHF Repeater (9H1BBS RV6) is operational as follows:-
Output - 145.7500Mhz / CTCSS 77Hz
Input - 145.1500Mhz / CTCSS 77Hz
Power - 18 Watts / 12.55dBW
Repeater Unit - Kenwood TKR-750
Deviation - 25KHz
Cavities – Telewave X4
Antenna - Diamond X50N Omnidirectional Gain 7.2dBi
Locator - JM75EV
Location Naxxar - Island of Malta 35' 54'37.72 North - 14' 26' 53.60 East
Antenna Altitude ASL - 132 Meters / 435 Feet
Antenna Altitude AGL - 22 Meters / 72 Feet
Coverage 99.9% of the Islands of Malta

The UHF Repeater (9H1BBS RU7) is operational as follows:-
Output - 433.1750Mhz / CTCSS 77Hz
Input - 434.7750Mhz / CTCSS 77Hz
Power - 16 Watts / 12.04dBW
Repeater Unit - Kenwood TKR-850
Deviation - 25KHz
Cavities – Telewave X4
Antenna - Diamond X50N Omnidirectional Gain 7.2dBi
Locator - JM75EV
Location Naxxar - Island of Malta 35' 54'37.72 North - 14' 26' 53.60 East
Antenna Altitude ASL - 132 Meters / 435 Feet
Antenna Altitude AGL - 22 Meters / 72 Feet
Coverage 99.9% of the Islands of Malta

Both Repeaters are internet linked on a 24/7 basis using two dedicated
EchoLink systems.

The VHF Repeater EchoLink number is 5661 9H1BBS-R (AllStar Enabled)
The UHF Repeater EchoLink number is 5668 9H1IA-R

The systems and both the VHF 9H1BBS-R 5661 and UHF 9H1IA-R 5668
EchoLink nodes are run by myself from my home QTH which is located
just a gnats whisker short of 2 Kilometres ATCF from the repeater
site.

The UHF DMR Repeater (9H1BBS) is operational as follows:-
Country Designator - 278
DMR Repeater Call - 9H1BBS
Repeater ID - 278100
Colour Code - 1
Timeslots - 2
Repeater Type - Motorola Type UHF 1 - DR-3000 MOTOTRBO
Cavities – Telewave X4
Output Frequency - 430.41250 MHz (Low)
Input Frequency - 439.41250 MHz (High)
Split - Positive (+) 9.0 MHz
Location Naxxar - Island of Malta 35' 54'37.72 North - 14' 26' 53.60 East
Antenna Elevation - 132 Meters ASL (MASL) (Top of Antenna Mast)
Power Output - 24 Watts / 13.80dBW
RX Antenna - Diamond X-50N at 132MASL Gain 7.2dBi
TX Antenna - Diamond X-50N at 129MASL Gain 7.2dBi
Locator - JM75EV
Coverage - 99.9% of the Islands of Malta

Slot 1
TG1 Worldwide English
TG119 Worldwide working PTT Activated
TG129 Worldwide working PTT Activated
TG2 Europe
TG13 Worldwide English Calling
TG113 Worldwide English working PTT Activated
TG123 Worldwide English working PTT Activated
TG235 UK Wide
TG80 UK Wide PTT Activated
TG81 UK Wide PTT Activated
TG9 Local - S 1

Slot 2
TG801 Metro East
TG802 Metro West
TG9 Local - S 2
TG9990 Echo Test

Any questions let me know or connect to the boxes via EchoLink or
MOTOTRBO and give me a call.

Regards

William A. Batey GØDEO / 9H1IA

E-Mail william(at)batey.com