ARLA/CLUSTER: Low profile duplex UHF Repeater for Ham radio Emergency Communications - YO3HJV

Sergio Matias srg814 gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 1 de Fevereiro de 2016 - 17:06:45 WET

Low profile duplex UHF Repeater for Ham radio Emergency Communications

«A few years ago I start to think about a small, portable and very reliable
duplex repeater for emergency communications.
The first condition was to be immune to spurious signals from other
transmitters because in a real emergency, is presumed that on the air will
be a lot of activity.
Another crucial condition was the ability to operate from a lead acid
battery for a long period of time, at leas for 12-24 hrs, depending on the
alternative power supply at the site of the repeater. But to be sure, a
period of time of 24 hrs was considered.»

«Based on my experience with various radios, "the chosen one" was the small
GP300 from Motorola.»

(...)

Link:
http://yo3hjv.blogspot.ro/2016/02/low-profile-duplex-uhf-repeater-for-ham.html