ARLA/CLUSTER: Vídeo demonstra como trabalha o APRS Packet Digipeater da ISS em 70cm

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 16 de Dezembro de 2016 - 13:26:44 WET

 ISS 70cm

John Brier KG4AKV has released a video showing operation through the
UHF APRS Packet digipeater on the International Space Station

Recently, the old VHF Ericsson handheld used for the digipeater on the
ISS died and it was replaced with an equivalent UHF one. This is my
first time digipeating through it.

I also tried to make my first contact through it. I successfully sent
a message to the digipeater for another ham, but he didn't receive it
from the ISS. He did however receive one of my beacon packets and you
can see me on his map.

The "Programming TH-D72 for ISS Digi" video will be uploaded next week.

I made this recording on November 2nd, 2016, shortly after the UHF
digipeater was activated. The music at the end is Cybotron - Clear, a
classic electro track.

Thanks for watching!

73, John Brier KG4AKV

Watch New UHF ISS Digipeater!
 https://youtu.be/woSzJ-PtH2M

You can subscribe to John's YouTube channel at
https://www.youtube.com/SpaceComms1?sub_confirmation=1