ARLA/CLUSTER: Podcast: Youth in ham radio

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 29 de Agosto de 2016 - 13:20:59 WEST

Sterling Coffey N0SSC, who attended the recent IARU Region 1
Youngsters On The Air (YOTA) event, is interviewed on the Ham Radio
360 podcast

It seems everywhere we turn, there is a discussion on how to bring the
youth into the Ham Radio Hobby.  We act as though young people all
over the Earth are devoid of any desire to operate an Amateur Radio.

While there may be what some would consider a downturn in today’s
youths public participation in Ham Radio-the number of licensed Ham
Radio Operators continues to climb. Don’t fret y’all, Youngsters are
still getting on the air!

Download the podcast
http://media.blubrry.com/fo_time_the_other_ham_radio/
traffic.libsyn.com/amateurradio15/59N0SSC.mp3

Ham Radio 360
http://hamradio360.com/index.php/2016/08/23/
ham-radio-360-youth-in-ham-radio-feat-n0ssc/

Sterling Coffey N0SSC
http://www.n0ssc.com/
https://twitter.com/N0SSC
http://youtube.com/c/n0ssc