ARLA/CLUSTER: Operação em 6m desde a Ilha Maurícia desde 16 a 19 de Setembro de 2016

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 23 de Agosto de 2016 - 11:13:35 WEST

3B8, Mauritius 6m operation

*Bernie, ZS4TX*, will be active as *3B8TX* from the northwest coast of
Mauritius [LG89sx] between September 16-19th, as part of a short visit to
the island and a 6m EME DXpedition.

The callsign 3B8TX was allocated by ICTA.

Bernie states, "Mauritius is not rare in Europe on 6m. My operation will
favor NA/SA moonrise and ZL/VK mooonset.

Please send me an E-mail for any special time/sked that may not be covered
in the proposed time frames. I will also be running a beacon during the
daytime looking for possible Tropo openings towards Africa.

Equipment:
IC-7100 and 6M8GJ.

QSL via LoTW (preferred) or direct to his home callsign.

OPDX