ARLA/CLUSTER: Foundations of Amateur Radio - episode 63

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 22 de Agosto de 2016 - 10:55:55 WEST

 Doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome is the
definition of insanity. How do you learn from your on-air mistakes and
get better at what you do without going around the twist?

This week in episode 63, Foundations of Amateur Radio looks at how to
do this and it's simpler than you think. Plus some embarrassing on-air
history of my own, CQ Delta-Xray, what was I thinking?

You'll find this edition and previous ones online at
http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations/

Onno Benschop