ARLA/CLUSTER: Foundations of Amateur Radio - episode 62

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 12 de Agosto de 2016 - 14:21:17 WEST

Does your portable log look like the dog ate your homework?

This week I look at what you can do to make it work for you and make a log
that you can take home to show and tell.

Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly look at the hobby of HAM radio
with *Onno VK6FLAB*.

This podcast is available on iTunes, online and on-air across many amateur
frequencies. Please feel free to get in touch and let me know what your
experience is like.

For all the episodes, visit: http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations/

*Onno Benschop VK6FLAB*