ARLA/CLUSTER: Videocast HamRadioNow

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 12 de Agosto de 2016 - 14:13:50 WEST

HamRadioNow: Change is Hard

You think we're talking about the Hamvention® move, right? Nope.
We recorded this program the day before the move was announced, but a
technical glitch kept us from uploading it then

We'll do a show on Xenia... er, Dayton... soon. This one is about all that
Digital Voice stuff we've been talking about.

Yeah, this episode kinda got the rug pulled out from under it with all the
Dayton news. Oh, well, that's show biz.

Here Jeff AC4ZO, Cyndi KD4ACW and Gary KN4AQ banter about stuff that's
changed, and how that worked out.

By the way, if you like the show, but it's just way too long to sit in
front of a screen and watch, you might enjoy the audio podcast version.
It's just the audio taken directly from the video, and connected to most
podcast apps, so it's portable!. Search for HamRadioNow, or go to the RSS
tab on the HamRadioNow.tv web site for instructions.

Watch HRN 264: Change is Hard (especially on HamRadioNow)

https://youtu.be/Xh1o8rpdhMw

Previous editions of HamRadioNow
http://www.youtube.com/user/HamRadioNow/videos