ARLA/CLUSTER: DV4mobile Digital Voice Rig - A promessa de um único radio dual-banda com todos os modos de voz digital.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 1 de Agosto de 2016 - 13:51:21 WEST

HamRadioNow: DV4mobile Digital Voice Rig

*Gary Pearce KN4AQ* talks to *Uri Altvater AG0X/DH6SAB* about the DV4mobile
multi digital modes transceiver

Wireless Holding's DV4mobile promises to be a groundbreaking advance in
Amateur Radio VHF/UHF digital voice. A single radio that will do all the
common DV modes (D-STAR, DMR, P25, C4FM (Fusion) on 144, 222 and 440 MHz.
But that's just the start.

Company founder Uri Altvater AG0X/DH6SAB talks about this radio in depth,
and gets to details that you haven't seen in any other articles or
interviews. I guess that's called an exclusive. For example, the release
date, and the price range. (hint: it's not going to be cheap)

Note that we got a little technical problem with the audio about half way
though, and every 20 seconds on the nose, there's a short dropout. So it's
not you, it's us. Don't go tearing apart your computer.

And you'll hear Gary promote the KICKSTARTER that's coming along nicely,
but has a ways to go before it reaches the $5000 goal, in case you've been
thinking about helping out.

Watch HRN 263: Learn More about DV4 on Ham Radio Now
https://youtu.be/Q01-N9TsyIo

DV4mobile
http://wirelesshold.com/dv4mobile-2.aspx

Previous editions of HamRadioNow