ARLA/CLUSTER: Jovem radioamador americano com 10 anos ganha prémio ao apresentar uma "Magnetic Loop antenna " numa Feira de Engenharia e Ciencia

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 28 de Abril de 2016 - 13:17:29 WEST

Young radio ham wins at Science and Engineering Fair

ARRL reports 10-year-old radio amateur *Dragan Tuip KG7OQT* won first-place
at the Washington State Science and Engineering Fair for his Magnetic Loop
antenna

“When they called my name during the award ceremony, I was stunned!
I was amazed!†he told ARRL.

Dragan has been licensed since he was 8 and obtained his General ticket a
year later, one of his goals is to earn DXCC before he turns 11.

Read the ARRL story at
http://www.arrl.org/news/young-ham-wins-first-place-science-fair-trophy-with-mag-loop-antenna-entry

Washington State Science and Engineering Fair
http://www.wssef.org/