ARLA/CLUSTER: Reino Unido estuda a possibilidade desde 2014 de agilizar a concessão de licenças para 144 MHz e superiores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 18 de Abril de 2016 - 13:53:59 WEST

Opinion: An On-air Crisis?

Essex Ham have published a thought provoking article by *Selim M0XTA* about
the slump in activity in our VHF and UHF bands

Read the article at
http://www.essexham.co.uk/news/opinion-on-air-crisis.html
Page 6 of the August 2014 issue of RadCom has an article *"I was young
once..."* by the RSGB Chairman *Graham Murchie, G4FSG*.
In it he proposes a new UK amateur licence for operation on 144 MHz and
above, such a licence would certainly help activity on these bands.