ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo videio promocional da RSGB: O radioamadorismo oferece um Mundo de possibilidades

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 15 de Abril de 2016 - 14:02:39 WEST

RSGB amateur radio video - a world of possibilities

The Radio Society of Great Britain have released a new amateur radio
promotional video

Amateur radio is a hobby with so many aspects it can be hard to
describe – and difficult to know what to try first! We’ve tried to
give a taster of just some of the many exciting, challenging and fun
things you can do with amateur radio. We’re planning to take a look at
other parts of the hobby in the future - what's your favourite?

Watch RSGB amateur radio video - a world of possibilities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH9OtgAcV6g&feature=player_embedded

Among those featured in the video is Suffolk radio amateur John
Regnault G4SWX. John is the RSGB VHF Manager and he will be visiting
Essex to give a talk titled "Introducing Moon Bounce" at 7:30pm on
Tuesday, May 3 to the Chelmsford Amateur Radio Society (CARS).

The meeting will take place at the Oaklands Museum, Moulsham Street,
CM2 9AQ. The doors open at 7pm for a 7:30pm start, car parking and
admittance are free, visitors are most welcome.
http://g0mwt.org.uk/future-meetings