ARLA/CLUSTER: Southgate News takes a break from Monday, 14th September to Monday, 21th September.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 16 de Setembro de 2015 - 11:28:53 WEST

Southgate Amateur Radio News will be taking a very short break and will be
off the air for one week from Monday, 14th September.

On Monday, my lovely lady will be whisking me off to a seaside location for
a whole week - just in time to celebrate my 70th birthday, which falls on
Wednesday, 16th.

Hopefully, a rested, but slightly older G4TUT, will be back with the latest
amateur radio news, as normal, on Tuesday, the 22nd of September

See you then

73
Richard G4TUT