ARLA/CLUSTER: Projecto de radio dicionário de "Afrikaans" para radioamadores

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 26 de Outubro de 2015 - 14:24:17 WET

Afrikaans amateur radio dictionary

An Afrikaans dictionary for the Afrikaans speaking radio amateur is in its
beginning stages.

After a lengthy period of research and searching for an Afrikaans radio
amateur dictionary without any success, the idea of compiling a dictionary
ourselves was born.

To achieve this goal we are looking for 4 to 5 volunteers who would like to
be part of this project in compiling this dictionary. We will also be
looking for expert advice from academicals institutions like the University
of North West (Potchefstroom) and other likewise institutions.

If you are interested and want to get involved in this project, please
contact *Etienne Naude, ZS6EFN*, via e-mail on  etienne<at>afrigrid.com

The South African Radio League <http://www.sarl.org.za/Default.asp>