ARLA/CLUSTER: IARU elimina o cargo EMC Advisor passando o EMC coordinator a ser o responsável da àrea

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 26 de Outubro de 2015 - 14:10:16 WET

IARU EMC Advice and Coordination

Currently, IARU has two posts with responsibility for its relationship on
EMC matters with CISPR, the International Standards Organization – an EMC
Advisor and an EMC Co-coordinator

At its meeting earlier this month, the IARU Administrative Council
determined that the time was right to rationalize our handling of EMC
matters and as a result has decided to eliminate the position of EMC
Advisor and consolidate all EMC matters into one position.

As a result of this decision, *Christian Verholt, OZ8CY*, will be standing
down from his role as EMC Advisor. The Administrative Council wishes to
place on record its sincere appreciation for the work of Christian over
some twenty years in attending and reporting on the work of CISPR.
Christian leaves with our gratitude for all his work in this area.

All EMC matters relating to CISPR and associated issues will now be handled
by the EMC Coordinator, *Thilo Kootz, DL9KCE*. Thilo chairs the Region 1
EMC Committee, but for the CISPR element of his role, he reports to the
Administrative Council.

* Tim Ellam, VE6SH*
President, IARU