ARLA/CLUSTER: AMSAT procura para o seu Jornal um voluntário para "Editor-in-Chief "

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 5 de Outubro de 2015 - 13:14:14 WEST

Volunteer opportunity: Editor-in-Chief of the AMSAT Journal

AMSAT is searching for a volunteer to assume the position of
editor-in-chief of the *AMSAT Journal*.

You'll help develop article sources and using AMSAT provided software and
templates, compile the 32-page magazine for six issues per year.

Our publishing system is the Adobe InDesign CS6 package. This can be
learned quickly by any computer literate ham. InDesign is MS-Word on
steroids.

The editor-in-chief leads a team of assistant editors who locate
articles and establish contact with potential authors. All you need is an
eye for articles of interest to amateur radio in space. You'll compile
input from AMSAT HQ, volunteer authors, and amateur radio news sources into
articles for publication in our semi-monthly magazine.

Contact *Barry Baines, WD4ASW* (wd4asw<at>amsat.org) for additional
information.