ARLA/CLUSTER: ARRLx - Celebrations of the 67th Anniversary of the Fonte Luminosa

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 21 de Maio de 2015 - 14:03:14 WEST

The ARRLx, *Associação de Radioamadores da Região de Lisboa* (Amateur Radio
Association of the Lisbon Region) will be celebrating the 67th Anniversary
of the Fonte Luminosa, located on the capital city of Portugal, Lisbon.

"The fountain was built to celebrate the regular water supply to the
eastern part of the city. Although originally designed in 1938 , was
inaugurated only on May 30, 1948"

We will be active from 10:00 to about 23:00 local time, with our callsign:
CS5LX/P, on HF bands, V/UHF, including an ATV station that will transmit
what is happening around there.

There will be various ham activities throughout the day, and other events
like: visits to the interior of the Fountain and specially a "Fado Night",
from 20h30 local time. If possible, we will stream live to youtube on our
channel.

We invite everyone, in Lisbon and neighboring Counties, to visit us and
spend a good time, doing what the like: Radio!

More information and live update's can be found on our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ARRLx/

Best 73's from the ARRLx,

*Francisco Carmo - CR7AJM*