ARLA/CLUSTER: Transmissões bem sucedida da DARC Radio na banda de 49m (6070 kHz)

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 24 de Março de 2015 - 13:53:46 WET

Successful transmissions of new DARC Radio and EARN on 49m SW band

Last weekend saw the successful launch of two new Amateur Radio related
shows on the 49m broadcast band.

*DARC Radio* was transmitted at 1000 UTC on Sunday from a 100Kw transmitter
in Austria, it was then repeated on Monday at 1600 UTC from the Amateur
owned 10Kw AM transmitter of Channel292 on 6070 KHz from Ingolstadt,
Bavaria, Germany.

The *English Amateur Radio News* (EARN) program preceeded the DARC Radio
program on Monday at 1500UTC.

Reports have been received from around Europe (UK, Holland, Sweden,
Germany, Austria) - all positive on both reception strength and content. We
even had a long distance listener in Malaysia listening via an SDR in
Holland.

Please note times will change when we change the clocks moving into Summer
time, so please check the website channel292.de for the updated schedule
for the next few weeks. We also plan to move EARN to after the repeat of
the DARC Radio show on Mondays, so propagation may be better at that time
for the show.

Email addresses for inquiries and reception reports are radio  darc.de for
the DARC Radio program and EnglishARNews  gmail.com for EARN.

*73 Ed DD5LP*