ARLA/CLUSTER: Clube britânico "Chelmsford club" divulga experimentos de propagação durante o Eclipse Solar de Sexta-feira

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 17 de Março de 2015 - 13:22:32 WET

Chelmsford club plans SDR-IQ eclipse array

Members of the Chelmsford Amateur Radio Society (CARS) will be
operating an array of SDR-IQ receivers as part of the RSGB solar
eclipse propagation experiment on March 20

On Friday morning there is a major Solar Eclipse (~85% obscuration in
Essex). The RSGB has a propagation experiment and CARS Members will be
participating.

An SDR-IQ Array is being planned for Danbury, but if you have your own
SDR please set it up so we can compare the results. Data should be
recorded over 08:15-11:30 GMT and make sure you practice beforehand as
it will be years until we get the next one!

The CARS Project Coordinator is Murray Niman G6JYB.
http://g0mwt.org.uk/

Solar eclipse radio experiments, Friday March 20th 2015
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2015/march/
solar_eclipse_radio_experiments.htm

Partial Solar Eclipse March 20
http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2015/march/
partial_solar_eclipse_march_20.htm

Links to more information and a PDF of the schools experiment can be found at:
http://forums.thersgb.org/index.php?threads/partial-solar-eclipse-propagation-experiment-march-20th-2015.125/