ARLA/CLUSTER: ARRLx - Portugal Day

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 11 de Junho de 2015 - 21:12:47 WEST

Once again the ARRLx - *Associação de Radioamadores da Região de Lisboa*
(Amateur Radio Association of the Lisbon Region) will be celebrating
the *Portugal
Day* from the 'Tapada da Ajuda, Miradouro, Instituto Superior de Agronomia,
Lisbon' (Locator - IM58jr) .

In this activity we will be using our callsign: CS5LX/p, from 9:00 UTC of
Saturday to 19:00 UTC Sunday (13 and 14 of June) we will be operating on
40m, 20m, 15m, and 10m, and VHF/UHF SSB (About 144.300 and 434.250).

Note -
On the 40m band we will only be operating above the 7.100 MHz, on the 20m
band above the 14.250 MHz, so that all Portuguese ham's can do a contact
with us.

More information and live update's can be found on our facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ARRLx/

Best 73's from the ARRLx,

*Francisco Carmo - CR7AJM*