ARLA/CLUSTER: Curso gratuito on-line sobre sensores remotos por satélite oferecido pela ESA

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 11 de Junho de 2015 - 21:09:19 WEST

Free on-line course on satellite remote sensing

There is a new online course on satellite remote sensing made available by
the European Space Agency at http://www.futurelearn.com

It's called: Observing Climate Change from Space

There is no fee - it is free, gratis and for nothing, and it's the state of
the art about what satellites do in measuring climate and other factors
from space.

It is very accessible and you don't need anything like a PhD in rocket
science to do it.

Absolutely fascinating and well worth doing it - so I'm doing it and I hope
you will, too.

Lesson 1 started on Monday.

So go to http://www.futurelearn.com and look for: Observing Climate Change
from Space