ARLA/CLUSTER: Directores da Yaesu visitam visitam representantes na Europa

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 6 de Julho de 2015 - 10:26:45 WEST

Yaesu Japan Directors visit Europe's Ham Store and Demonstration Centre

The Directors of *Yaesu Japan* were so intrigued by the unique buyer
advantages Europe's Ham Store offers to its customers, they just had to
come see it for themselves.

Yaesu Japan were keen to see what was responsible for the dramatic increase
in sales W&S has seen since the introduction and rebranding to 'Europe's
Ham Store & Demonstration Centre' has made.

Now Hams from all over the UK (and beyond!) can come and compare the very
latest equipment on a contest-grade antenna farm which has 'real' antennas
from 160m to 23cms switchable to any one of 12 operator positions. This
very unique user experience gives customers piece of mind by allowing them
to compare new or even their existing radio with the very latest
alternative on a decent antenna system with full legal limit power on most
bands.

''You would not spend £1000's on a car without test driving it so why do
this with your ham radio equipment?'' says *Justin Johnson, G0KSC* of W&S.

Steve Hoy G7JPU (far right) and Justin Johnson G0KSC (centre back) were
able to show the Yaesu team around a store which provides next generations
Ham Store features and promised they will be able to cope with our growth
requirements in the future.

As well as taking plenty of photos of our antenna farm and operations
floor, we managed to grab this photo at one of the Yaesu VHF positions in
our extensive shack.

If you would like to book an operator position to compare a radio or to
simply enjoy our fantastic antenna setup, call or mail us today!

www.wsplc.com