ARLA/CLUSTER: Brasil no IARU HF World Championship 2015

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 2 de Julho de 2015 - 14:09:01 WEST

IARU HF World Championship

A estação oficial da LABRE estará sendo operada com o indicativo especial
ZW0HQ, sob a coordenação da LABRE-SP.
The annual IARU HF World Championship will be held on the weekend of July
11 and 12, 2015.  The complete rules can be found at
http://www.arrl.org/iaru-hf-championship.

I am collecting information as to what IARU Headquarters (HQ) stations and
IARU Officials (AC, R1, R2 and R3) will be active during the contest.  Can
you please supply me with the callsign that will be used during the
contest, the list of operators if possible, the QSL information, the IARU
abbreviation (i.e. ARRL) and any other details you see of interest.  This
information will be published in The Daily DX and The Weekly DX.

In addition if you have any DX news in the future please let me know.
Also can you please verify that your IARU society information is correct at
http://www.iaru.org/iaru-soc.html

Thank you,
Bernie McClenny, W3UR