ARLA/CLUSTER: Disponível atualização gratuita do WRTH 2015 (Período A15)

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 1 de Julho de 2015 - 14:24:19 WEST

 1 <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2015/june/wrth_free_update.htm#>
 <http://www.wrth.com/>WRTH free update

Sean Gilbert wrote in the WRTH Facebook group:

WRTH has released a free update for the A15 schedules file. This PDF
contains frequency changes, address etc., updates and some new stations.

Please visit www.wrth.com and navigate to
'Latest WRTH Updates', choose the link under 'International Radio' and
select the file you wish to download.

The file is also available from our webshop:
http://www.wrth.com/_shop/?page_id=444

WRTHmonitor contains news items for the National Radio section of WRTH and
other reference items. The updates are posted up to August each year. They
consist of selected items supplied to us by our contributors, some other
items of interest, and corrections to the previous edition of WRTH.

Our thanks to *Mike Terry* for the above information