ARLA/CLUSTER: Best Communication Award

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 13 de Janeiro de 2015 - 11:03:30 WET

For the second year in a row, DxCoffee will present the 'Best
Communication Award'.

Just like we did last year, the idea is to acknowledge the Dxpedition
that showed the best communication skills towards the ham community by
using dedicated websites, newletters, bulletins and press releases.

We will award that Dx operation that made us feel like we were there
with the team, letting us know about the place, the operating
conditions and so on.

It is not easy to pinpoint a single Dxpedition as there are many of
them that would deserve some sort of recognition, so we will also give
“special mentions” besides the proper award. Of course the goal of any
Dxpedition is to make QSO’s and hopefully provide a “new one”, but
communication is also an important aspect of any Dx operation and now
many Dxpedition leaders and members are becoming more and more aware
of this.

Finally, this award would not be possible without the support of The
DX University – "A Guide for DXers and DXpeditioners". Everyone
involved
in Dxing should visit their website often, reading their articles promoting
the DXing best practices and much more.

Keep watching the DxCoffee Website, as we will present the 2014
edition in a few weeks! To know more about the 2013 edition, please
seewww.dxcoffee.com/eng/communication-award/.

Pasquale, IZ8IYX
Chief Editor/WebMaster of www.dxcoffee.com