ARLA/CLUSTER: PA125VVG - Comemoração em memória do pintor Vincent Van Gogh

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 24 de Fevereiro de 2015 - 12:56:21 WET

Vincent Van Gogh - PA125VVG

Several radio amateurs of the VERON Section 54 - Etten-Leur will bring from
Monday, 11th of May 2015 until Sunday, 7th of June 2015 the special call
*PA125VVG* into the air associated with *Vincent van Gogh* in 2015 year.

Vincent Van Gogh was a Dutch painter and one of the great painters of the
19th century. His work falls under Post-Impressionism, an art form that
succeeded the nineteenth century impressionism.

He was born in Zundert on 30th of March 1853 in the Netherlands and he
deceased on 29th of July 1890 in Auvers-sur-Oise in France. Vincent van
Gogh lived a while in the town of Etten-Leur.

Some famous paintings include: Sunflowers - The Potato Eaters - Bedroom at
Arles.

For further information about the life of Vincent Van Gogh also go to:
www.vangoghbrabant.com/en/
www.vangoghhuis.com/en/
www.vangoghkerk.nl

We will be activating during the above period the special call PA125VVG QRV
on all HF / VHF bands and in different modes.

For all qso’s with the special call PA125VVG we will send a special QSL
card via the QSL bureau. EQSL LoTW and will not be used. It will also
possible to send a QSL card directly.

Look for more information on www.qrz.com/db/pa125vvg

A special digital award will also be issued named THE VINCENT VAN GOGH
AWARD. Look for more information also on www.qrz.com/db/pa125vvg

We hope to hear you in the air!

On behalf of the participating amateurs of the VERON -
section 54 - Etten-Leur