ARLA/CLUSTER: Resultados impressionantes das emissões em SSTV da ISS

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 23 de Fevereiro de 2015 - 14:35:08 WET

Stunning results from ISS SSTV

The ISS Slow Scan Television transmissions have already produced some great
pictures, more will be sent Monday on 145.800 MHz FM until 2130 UT

On the AMSAT Bulletin Board (AMSAT-BB
<http://amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb>) *Clint Bradford K6LCS*
 posted:

*Receiving SSTV from the ISS really CAN be simple: For my first time ever,
I simply fired up a $3 iOS app, and held my iPod touch near my Yaesu
FT-60R's speaker, and downloaded one of the images from the ISS.I didn't
think there was too much left in the hobby to excite me - but I was
WRONG!!!*

*Greg KO6TH* said *“I’ve never received a clearer SSTV picture from
anywhere, let alone outer space!â€*

Twelve different images depicting space pioneer Yuri Gagarin - the first
human to orbit Earth - are being sent on 145.800 MHz using the SSTV mode
PD180, with a 3-minute off time between transmissions.

The transmitter on the ISS uses 5 kHz deviation FM. If your rig has
selectable FM filters (most mobiles do) make sure you choose the wider
setting designed for 20 or 25 kHz channel spacing, usually marked FM or FMW.
ISS SSTV received by Andrew Garratt M0NRD

Images received so far by radio amateurs world-wide are at
http://www.spaceflightsoftware.com/ARISS_SSTV/
<http://www.spaceflightsoftware.com/ARISS_SSTV/>

Find out more about receiving these transmissions and links to decoding
software at
http://amsat-uk.org/2015/02/11/more-iss-slow-scan-tv/