ARLA/CLUSTER: Rede de Repetidores DMR na Europa em Julho de 2014 e guia para a Rede DMR

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 16 de Fevereiro de 2015 - 17:59:01 WET

[image: dmr_europe]
Current situation of the DMR network in Europe (14 julio, 2014
<https://digimodes.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/current-situation-of-the-dmr-network-in-europe/>
)

This is the current situation of the DMR network in Europe. More operators
are adopting this technology. And we have more news from DR  F – Digital
Radioamateur France about the first DMR Europe meeting in Friedrichshafen
<http://draf.asso.fr/index.php?post/2014/06/30/DMR-EUROPE-%3A-Premi%C3%A8re-convention-internationnale>
.

In Spain we´re currently looking for sponsors. If  you´re interested in
this project you must to visit http://dmrspain.net.
Amateur Radio guide to DMR (Digital Mobile Radio)
<https://digimodes.wordpress.com/2014/07/15/amateur-radio-guide-to-dmr-digital-mobile-radio/>

Amateur Radio Guide to Digital Mobile Radio (DMR)â€, written by John
Burningham: http://dmr-marc.net/Amateur_%20Radio_Guide%20to_DMR.pdf

Fonte: DMR Spain