ARLA/CLUSTER: 7 Episódio do programa "TX Factor" vai estar disponível a 13 de Fevereiro em www.txfactor.co.uk

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 12 de Fevereiro de 2015 - 11:43:04 WET

TX Factor Episode 7 – Friday 13th February 2015

Season Two - Episode One or brand new Episode Seven?

Whatever your title preference, we are very excited to be launching
into our second year of programmes, dedicated entirely to Amateur
Radio in the UK and around the world..

Over the last 12 months, TX Factor has explored many facets of our
hobby and promises to deliver so much more in the months ahead. Viewer
feedback has been phenomenal after our first six episodes hit the
screens in 2014 and we thank you for being a part of the experience,
which has exceeded our wildest expectations.

Episode Seven launches on Friday 13th February 2015 and brings a
diverse bunch of Amateur Radio flavours to the screen!

Nick Bennett, 2E0FGQ, meets up with one of radio’s oldest on-air
comrades (who is very young at heart!) and Bob McCreadie, G0FGX,
touches base with a much younger amateur, challenged with the task of
getting more teenagers and young adults into the hobby.

Mike Marsh, G1IAR, visits the IOTA 50th Anniversary convention in
Royal Windsor and very quickly figures out why this part of the hobby
is both challenging and utterly addictive!

You’ll also be able to find out who was the lucky winner of the Yaesu
VX-3 Handie, as we reveal the result of our second TX Factor
competition. This fantastic prize was donated by Yaesu and Martin
Lynch & Sons, who have now moved to their new superstore in Staines.
(Convenient for visitors to the UK as it is near Heathrow Airport).
Wessex House, Drake Avenue, Staines, Middlesex TW18 2AP
0345 2300599 www.hamradio.co.uk/

Bob McCreadie is sent on assignment to Dartmoor to put an Innov
Antennas LFA Q 3 element Quad Style Yagi to the test - with some
impressive results, and even more impressive scenery!

You’ll also get information on how to win one of these superb antennas
as we announce the brand new TX Factor competition during the
programme and give you the chance to be a TX Factor 2015 winner!
Why not show TX Factor at your club nights?

TX Factor's fast-paced, stimulating shows are full of items that your
club members will enjoy. Our episodes make a great filler for those
nights when you don't have a speaker or activity planned. If
unreliable Internet is an issue at your club venue, contact us for a
free link to the episodes you want to show so you can download in
advance.

Keep an eye on the web site!

Between episodes we regularly post special mini editions featuring rig
reviews and other breaking amateur radio news in TXtra
There's TXtalk too!

Hear the weekly GB2RS News from the RSGB in broadcast quality along
with a host of other regular, topical ham radio audio features.
Subscribe to TXtalk as a podcast and you'll always have the latest
episodes sent direct to your devices.
You'll find all this and more waiting for you at  www.txfactor.co.uk

And don’t forget…..we are always very interested to hear what your
club or organisation is doing to encourage more young people in to the
hobby or your thoughts on what needs to be done to ensure amateur
radio gets the infusion of young blood that it needs to survive. Let
us know by dropping us a line at  info  txfactor.co.uk

TX Factor is sponsored by Martin Lynch and Sons and Yaesu Musen Co

For further information please contact:
info  txfactor.co.uk
Bob McCreadie: +44 (0)7989 406574
Mike Marsh: +44 (0)7767 822149
Nick Bennett: +44 (0)7836 246700 (mobile)
Nick Bennett: +44 (0)1749 346320 (landline)
www.txfactor.